Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Where did he go?

It has been sometime since I have been on here to scribble my where-abouts, but I have a good reason.....I had to get healthy! That's right, over the last ten years I have been the poster child for how to be a lazy, fat American. Well that all changed this year! I bought me a new bicycle in March and started to ride and I haven't stopped yet. I am going to try and catch everyone up to speed and hopefully I will be updating this on a more regular basis.
 
This is me when I was a couch potato.
 
 
The new and improved me
This is one of my favorite pictures. It is in front of the water fountain at Water Front Park in Charleston, SC. My son and I ended up riding over 17 miles this day. We crossed "The Bridge" also known as Ravenel Bridge along our way to Isle of Palms, SC for a great day on the beach.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment